Our COVID-19 Response
Our team is working to address concerns based on the latest information available about COVID-19. We are frequently reviewing workplace policies and protocol to keep our COVID-19 knowledge up-to-date and make sure we are following recommendations from the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.In addition, we are taking precautionary measures to keep our customers and team safe by performing the following steps:
- Requiring techs to wash their hands before, during and after each job.
- Wiping down areas where work is done
- Applying the recommended distance of six feet from others to prevent person-to-person
- All staff are trained on infection prevention and control measures
- All staff are instructed to stay home if they are sick.
- We will be gathering emails whenever possible to use for invoicing in order to limit contact.
On behalf of Down’s Security Solutions, we wish for all of our customers and staff to remain safe and healthy! We look forward to serving you soon.
Need a Locksmith?
Contact the experts!